Personalized Door Mat Last Initial and Last name
This is a personalized door mat with Large Initial, Last Name and established date. Include the last name in the appropriate section. If your last name is smaller I would suggest adding “family” at the end for example “The King Family”. Longer last names should have a plural ending example “The Randolph’s”. If there is another group of text your would like please message me with the text and I will see if I can make it fit for you.
These door mats may be customized with your logo or your own design. Designs must be in a high enough resolution for printing. Please message us prior to ordering for details.
Door mats are light color material with a gray border. Sizes range from 18 in x 30 in ”. This door mat has a recycled rubber backing, easy to clean. Door mats are printed using sublimation ink which will not fade or rub off. The ink is absorbed directly into the material.
MAINTAINING YOUR POLYESTER RUG
Remove dirt and spills quickly so they don’t have time to set in.
SHAKE YOUR RUG
- Firmly hold the corners of the rug while shaking vigorously. Continue shaking until rug is free from debris.
Vacuum your polyester rug frequently to keep dirt from staining the rug fibers. Vacuum both sides of the rug often.
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN A POLYESTER RUG
If your rug only has a few areas that need to be cleaned, spot cleaning is a great method.
- Remove any excess moisture or debris from the spot.
- Blot liquids (like urine or wine) with a clean towel. If the stain has dried, use the edge of a utensil to remove solid debris.
- Mix together water and a small amount of mild detergent.
- Use a clean sponge to blot the spot with the detergent water. Be sure not to rub as this can drive the stain further into the fibers.
- Clean the sponge and repeat until the stain is gone. Then rinse the rug with clean water until all the soap is removed.
- Hang rug to dry.
- Once rinsed, roll the rug up tight and stand it upright for several minutes to remove excess water.
- Unroll the rug and let it sit in the sun to finish drying.
- Be careful not to use harmful chemicals on your rug